New York Real Estate Litigators
Clients We Serve
Our real estate litigation practice represents, individuals, real estate investors, property managers, HOA's, condo and co-op boards, landlords, residential homeowners, brokers, escrow agents with diverse range of needs and interests.
We can handle the following types of real estate litigation matters:
- Acquisition Disputes - specific performance or rescission of a purchase contract;
- Real Estate Construction - mechanics lien foreclosures and disputes with contractors;
- Real Property Management - litigation of property management agreements;
- Real estate brokers and agents - contract disputes relating to brokers and agents;
- Title disputes: easement, property line, adverse possession, quiet title, trespass, nuisance, partition and other title disputes and actions;
- Landlord-tenant disputes: commercial eviction proceedings, lease interpretation issues and other landlord-tenant issues;
- HOA disputes: disputes relating to collecting homeowners' associations fees;
Why Clients Love Us
The firm has a litigated in the Courts throughout New York for the better part of three decades. We can provide large firm litigation sophisticated with the personal touch and close attention that a small firm can offer.