New York Business Leasing Lawyers
In our years of practice, we've provided transactional and litigation services for commercial leasing and related legal issues in New York. We have handled nearly every type of commercial leasing need facing our clients and have achieved many successful closed deals and happy clients.
Commercial property owners and tenants, including new and existing businesses, have trusted their legal needs to us. We have represented a vast array of clients in commercial real estate leasing and litigation. Our goal is to be efficient to save our clients as much time and money as possible in the process, and as a result, most of our fees in this area of law are AFA's or alternative fee agreements.
Experienced New York Commercial Lease Lawyers
In our practice, we have worked on behalf of small to medium sized businesses with the following
- Commercial lease agreements representing property owners and tenants;
- Commercial lease review and negotiation;
- Lease disputes, including Yellowstone injunctions;
- Strip mall commercial leases;
- Ground leases;
- Office space leases
Some of our Recent Commercial Transactions Include:
- Advising a landlord on a 10 year lease for strip mall store front business tenant;
- Advising a law firm tenant on a lease agreement with a landlord in a commercial office space;
- Advised a real estate investor on the purchase of a foreclosed bank owned property.
Contact Our Commercial Leasing Attorneys
For more information about commercial leasing in New York call us at (631) 724-5251.