Our Rates & Fees in effective January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021
While we are happy to consult with you on any legal matter we can competently handle - we do not offer free consultations. But unlike some other attorneys who do - we answer your legal questions, provide actionable legal advice during our consultation with you, and if you choose not to retain us we will calculate the statute of limitations to your matter (if applicable). Our consultations are not expensive and are always a flat fee. We will not bill you by the hour for initial consultations.
New as of April 2020: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our firm has adapted and invested in the technology to hold consultations or client meetings virtually using Microsoft Teams.
In 2021 consultation fees are as follows:
- $225 for an in-office consultation of up two hours;
- $100 for a virtual consultation of up to two hours;
Below are our rates for our various practice areas that will go into effect on January 1, 2021. We make our rates available publicly to our prospective clients. Part of the client-centered model in providing legal services includes being transparent when it comes to fees.
Traffic Tickets/Traffic Infractions
- Nassau, Suffolk & Westchester Counties - $100 per Driver Violation Point (for example, if a ticket carries a potential violation of 6 points - the fee would be $600).
- For tickets pending in the City of New York, or in tickets any where else in New York State, contact us for our rates.
The above rates apply to offenses that are categorized under the Vehicle and Traffic Law as traffic infractions only. These fees do not include traffic violations that are considered misdemeanors, violations, or felonies. We provide all legal services that are recognized as reasonable and necessary under local custom in the area of traffic ticket defense in Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester Counties. Before retaining us, we will provide a written statement to you detailing exactly what legal services are included for the advertised rates above. If you would like to request a copy of the written agreement simply call us at (631) 724-5251 or contact us through this website.
Residential Real Estate Transfers (Sale or Purchase)
We charge a flat legal fee for handling residential real estate transactions and closings.
Our legal fees for the sale or purchase of real estate are as follows:
- $1,500 flat fee for the purchase or sale of a single family home w/ a contract price $500k or less;
- $1,800 flat fee for the purchase or sale of a single family home contract price greater than $500k;
- $2,200 flat fee for a Cooperative or Condominium Sale or Purchase;
- $250 additional flat fee for closings scheduled outside of Nassau or Suffolk Counties.
We provide all legal services that are recognized as reasonable and necessary under local custom in the area of residential real estate law in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Services include:
- Reviewing the purchase and sale agreement and suggest any desired changes thereto; review any brokerage listing agreement
- Reviewing any riders or post possession agreements and suggest any desired changes thereto;
- Review the title report abstract, government or municipal liens, mortgage loan documents;
- Review all closing documents; and
- Attend the closing; and
- Preparing a deed from you to buyer.
Before retaining us, we will provide a written statement to you detailing exactly what legal services are included for the advertised rates above. If you would like to request a copy of the written simply call us at (631) 724-5251 or contact us through this website.