New York Real Estate Attorneys
We have a robust real estate practice representing a wide variety of stakeholders in real estate transactions and litigation.
Our clients in the past have included residential real estate purchasers, residential real estate sellers, HOA's, condo and co-op boards, residential landlords and commercial landlords & tenants.
Buying and selling real estate is becoming increasingly complex, especially if the purchase is for investment purposes.
Some of our recent transactions include:
- Advising a landlord on a 10 year lease for strip mall store front business tenant;
- Advising a law firm tenant on a lease agreement with a landlord in a commercial office space;
- The purchase of a residential lot valued at 1.175 million dollars which was split into two lots prior to closing;
- Purchase of a $700,000 home in the Bronx;
- Sale of a home and simultaneous purchase of a Condominium in Holbrook;
- Advised a real estate investor on the purchase of a foreclosed property.