Representing Healthcare Providers From Formation of a Business, through Litigation, and to Dissolution
Practice start-up or growth.
We help healthcare providers with a range of services from commercial lease negotiations, leased space build-out, employment agreements and medical practice partnership agreements. We can help you start a brand new practice medical practice, merge with an existing practice, or grow your established practice.
We also work with healthcare providers to optimize employee relationships through proper contracting, wage law compliance, and crafting practice policies and procedures.
Our healthcare services often include:
- Policies and procedures manual (“employee handbook”);
- New York sexual harassment training & policy guidance;
- Hiring & firing policies;
- HIPAA compliant patient collection procedures; and
- Nondiscrimination policies.
Avoiding litigation is our goal.
You don't like litigation, and we don't either. Litigation is just as stressful for you as it is for us. As a result, we will strive to help you avoid lawsuits. But we are aggressive litigators prepared to defend or prosecutor a lawsuit on your behalf, whether that is from a patient or another business associate.
Our Litigation Services Include:
- Enforcing Medical Partnership Agreements;
- Enforcing Restrictive Covenants to Not Compete in Medical Partnership Agreements;
- Dissolution of Medical Partnerships;
- Applications to Compel Arbitration in Medical Partnership Dispute;
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are in need of any of our healthcare services.